This policy applies to information we collect about visitors to our website and people on our mailing list.
The information we collect about you
We may collect and process personal information about you, including:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on this web site. This includes information provided at the time of registering for newsletters and updates on this web site, subscribing to our services, participating in webinars, posting material or requesting further services;
- information that you provide when completing surveys that we use for research or marketing purposes;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (in whatever form);
- details of your visits to this web site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data; and
- information that you provide on this web site when you enter a competition or promotion;
How we will use the information about you
We process personal information about you in relation to this web site for the purposes of:
- providing you with our services;
- dealing with your enquiries and requests;
- where relevant, direct-marketing products and services, and advising you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information and carrying out market research campaigns;
- providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or, where you have consented to be contacted, for such purposes which we feel may interest you; and
- we may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services.
If you would rather not receive information from us for marketing purposes, please send an email message to email@example.com . If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, see our Cookies policy below.
Disclosure of your information
If you attend an event organised or hosted by us, we may disclose your details to others who attend or participate in the organisation of that event (as notified to you).
How we protect your information
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. Once we have received it, we will ensure strict procedures and security features are used to try to prevent unauthorised access.
However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
The information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy. However, we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. By submitting your information you consent to such transfers, storage or processing for the purposes specified above.
Links to other websites
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for other sites’ privacy policies. If you access other web sites using the links provided, please check their policies before submitting any personal information.
Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please write to us at Rosetta Tax Ltd, 9 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4TF . We may make a small charge for this service. We may also ask you to verify your identity and to provide more information about your request.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
How to contact us
What are cookies?
The cookies we use are session cookies and analytical cookies:
• session cookies—these are deleted when you finish browsing a website and are not stored on your computer longer than this
• analytical cookies—these allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our site and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily
• preference cookies—these are stored on your computer after you have finished using a website so that the website provider can remember your preferences the next time you use it
• security cookies - these are designed to prevent spam submissions in the site's contact forms, search forms etc.
The table below shows what cookies we use and why.
Type of cookie
Why do we use this cookie?
State type of cookie, eg:
State reason you use the cookie. This could be one or more of the following:
Invitation and direct mailing cookies
Where you receive an event invitation or other direct mailing from us, we may, where we have your consent, collect information about you in the following ways:
- View as web page: If you click on any “view it as a web page” link in an email or invitation from us, a session cookie is recorded by us so that the web page is personalised in the same way as the email.
- Links to web pages: If you click on any web link, we will record a session cookie and will automatically log such activity on our database.
- Unsubscribe: If you click unsubscribe, we will automatically log this information on our database. If you unsubscribe from any email invitation or alert, we will continue to store your personal data on a ‘marketing suppression list’ so as to record your preference.
- Event RSVP buttons: If our event invitations and confirmations provide buttons to allow you to accept, decline, cancel and or register for that event, clicking on these buttons will generate session cookies and your choice will be recorded in our database to help us manage the event.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies unless you change your internet browser settings. If you wish to restrict, block or delete the cookies which are set by any websites, you can generally do this through your browser settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser.
If you set your internet browser preferences to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you delete cookies relating to this website we will not remember things about you, including your cookie preferences, and you will be treated as a first-time visitor the next time you visit the site.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please click here.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Cookies policy, please email email@example.com
Tax advice & consultancy
Let us sort out all your knotty tax problems
Transactions & contracts
Expert help on all tax aspects of your deals to help you sign on the dotted line
Tax disputes & resolution
We can find the way through if you're in dispute with HMRC or a third party