We are a boutique law firm, specialising in providing ‘City’ quality, cost-effective tax advice to businesses and professional services firms.
We are all senior, specialised tax lawyers and advisers, who have had successful careers at top City law firms or Big 4 accountancy practices. Many of us have also headed tax functions in FTSE 100 companies, so we understand what our clients want – we’ve been there!
We use technology to deliver a streamlined service without being burdened with traditional law firm infrastructure. This means we can offer you greater value for money.
Our tax lawyers are a mixture of barristers and solicitors, and we work together to offer a seamless, cross-disciplinary service. We also have a network of relationships with other key specialists, so we can provide a one stop shop for all your tax advice needs.
The Rosetta Tax Charter:
We promise you that we will:
- listen: we will find out what you are looking for and meet those needs with tax solutions that work.
- deliver: we generate results that save you money on the bottom line.
- be creative: we are natural problem-solvers, and apply creative thinking to everything we do.
- be commercial: we are pragmatic and commercial and are committed to giving advice that works in the real world.
- provide value for money: our hourly rates are a pleasant surprise compared to most City firms. We also offer flexible fee structures, including fixed and contingency fee arrangements where appropriate. Talk to us without obligation - we will never 'switch on the clock' without agreement.
Our name and its origins
Did you know: when the meaning of the hieroglyphs on the Rosetta Stone was finally understood, the text recorded the grant of a tax exemption for priests?
We strive to understand and demystify the complexities of tax law, just as the Rosetta Stone provided the key to understand Egyptian hieroglyphs. This is the reason we chose the name Rosetta Tax.